- Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole Surgery)
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Fastest Laparoscopic Procedures
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Operative Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Reproductive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Fertility Promoting Surgery
- Total Gynaecological Solutions
- Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic D&C (Uterine Curettage)
After a teen has been menstruating for a few years, her menstrual cycle typically becomes more regular. For most women, a normal menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days. However, up to 14% of women have irregular menstrual cycles or excessively heavy menstrual bleeding. Most abnormal uterine bleeding can be divided into anovulatory and ovulatory patterns.
- Anovulatory: Irregular/infrequent periods with absent, minimal, or excessive bleeding.
- Ovulatory: Periods that occur at regular intervals but are characterized by excessive bleeding or a duration of greater than 7 days.
The most common menstrual irregularities include:
- Absent menstrual periods: When a woman does not get her period by age 16, or when she stops getting her period for at least 3 months and is not pregnant.
- Infrequent menstrual periods: Periods that occur more than 35 days apart.
- Heavy menstrual periods: Also called excessive bleeding. Although anovulatory bleeding and menorrhagia are sometimes grouped together, they do not have the same cause and require different diagnostic testing.
- Prolonged menstrual bleeding: Bleeding that exceeds 8 days in duration on a regular basis.
Dysmenorrhea: Painful periods that may include severe menstrual cramps.
Additional menstrual irregularities include:
- Polymenorrhea: Frequent menstrual periods occurring less than 21 days apart.
- Irregular menstrual periods with a cycle-to-cycle variation of more than 20 days.
- Shortened menstrual bleeding of less than 2 days in duration.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: Episodes of bleeding that occur between periods, also known as spotting.
What We Treat :
Female Urinary Problems | Recurrent Miscarriage | Menopausal Problems | Gynaecological Malignancies | Menstrual Irregularities | Puberty Related Disorders | Endometriosis | High Risk Pregnancy | Infertility | Ovarian Cysts & Tumours | Pelvic Organ Prolapse | Urinary Incontinence | Uterine Fibroids