- Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole Surgery)
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Fastest Laparoscopic Procedures
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Operative Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Reproductive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Fertility Promoting Surgery
- Total Gynaecological Solutions
- Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic D&C (Uterine Curettage)
Counseling is a very important tool in advocating any treatment protocol.
Regarding treatment of polycystic ovary, for investigating subfertility we consider counseling as a primary step to execute the management. Generally the polycystic patients are young, sometimes unmarried, girls accompanied by parents, or newly married couples, who are first explained their problem thoroughly.
Another situation which requires extensive counseling is prior to initiation of hormone therapy in menopausal patients or those who are being planned to undergo removal of ovaries along with hysterectomy.
While treating malignancy patients we also counsel them before initiation of the treatment about the side effects of the medicines going to be used, expectancy of life, etc.
For laparoscopic surgeries counseling is a prominent cornerstone because it’s an international dictum to make it clear about the rate of failure and chance of conversion to an open method.