- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole Surgery)
- Fastest Laparoscopic Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Fertility Promoting Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Operative Procedures
- Laparoscopic Reproductive Surgery
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic D&C (Uterine Curettage)
- Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Total Gynaecological Solutions
‘I came to know about Dr Barun Chakraborty from my elder sister. My wife went through C Section under him and we are blessed with a healthy baby boy. I must say he is one of the best Gynecologists in Kolkata. We are very much satisfied with the treatment received from him. From the first day we met him, he explained everything so easily that it became very easier for us to understand. You can trust him completely without any worries. He tries to make the patient feel comfortable with his light sense of humour.’
Sayani Nag Chowdhury
Hi:I am kamalika 34 yrs old and I a banker by profession
I am a very satisfied paitent of Dr.Barun chakraborty.He is very confident and professional.Due to his
treatement I was so confident that I could continue my office till the day before my c_section and manage to go to PURI BY CAR in my 28th week.
I felt that the C-Section was very comfortable and mater of few minutes due to his excellence . I could walk to wash room, in the same evening, i was operated after 5 hours. Morever, I was released from the hospital within 48 hrs. He was always there over phone.He is a God to me and I would definitely miss the conversation with him that not only boost up my confidence but help me to lead my normal life. Above all he is a very good human being and a nice person.Thank you sir for the most wonderful journey of our life.
ভগবান আপনাকে ও আপনার পরিবারের সদস্যদের ভালো রাখুক।
* We meet Dr. Chakraborty in year 2004 at North City, when my wife Ruby was struggling in that Clinic from acute bleeding problem in 23rd week of pregnancy under some other Dr. We were not satisfied with our present Dr, as we can make out that she was not able to understand the problem. It was a case of infertility, and having twin baby.
Some nurse of North city told us about Dr. Barun Chakraborty, and I meet him and explained the complete situation. He agreed to help us , even knowing that case will be difficult.
Next day He visited North City, and explained us that this is not a case of Urine infection as informed by earlier Dr, but a simple case of Cervicalincompeteance, where Uterus is not able to hold the weight of baby, and mouth gets open. He explained us now it is late, still he can try to save by doing operation ( stitching on Uterus mouth ). Operation was successful, however after 4 day’s pregnancy got disturbed because of thread cord break out. Though it was a tough time, but we were satisfied from his effort and treatment.
Almost after 8 months we again met Dr. Chakraborty, and this time Ruby got pregnant with in 5 weeks of treatment. Dr. Chakraborty called Dr. M Sen who has done the Ultrasonic test last time, to check for cervicalincompetence in 6th week, and Dr. Sen found the same during testing. So Dr. Chakraborty operated once again, and after that every thing was very normal till delivery. He decided to go for surgery for delivery along with his team Dr. B Chattacharia and Dr. P.Sen. It was very smooth, and my wife and son Hardik return to home very next day. Now my son is 7 years old, and we are very grateful to Dr. Chakrabort. Apart from a very good Dr., he is a very good human. Once again thanks and regards to Dr. Chakraborty.
Gautam & Ruby Choudhury
* I am from Agartala, Tripura. Last month, I went to kolkata for the treatment of my mother. Through internet I came to know about Dr. Barun Chakraborty. My mom undergone an operation Toatal Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic). Before starting the treatment I was worried to choose the right doctor. But after meeting Dr. Barun Chakraborty, I find, he is the right person to whom we came from a long distance. After the operation, my mom is fully fit now. Dr. Barun Chakraborty is not only genius in his profession but also a very good human being. Thanks a lot to Dr. B. Chakraborty.
Dipankar Sarkar, Agartala
* It has been a wonderful and a very satisfying experience to be a patient of Dr. Barun Chakraborty. He was very cooperative during my pregnancy. I was stationed at Asansol till the 9 th month of my pregnancy. But he was constantly in touch with over phone and emails. He responded to all my queries immediately over phone and emails. He was very supportive for a normal delivery. However, since I didn’t have labour pains, we had to go for a caesarean section. But I felt that the C-Section was much comfortable than normal delivery. I could walk upstairs and downstairs, the same evening, i was operated. Morever, I was released from the hospital within 48 hrs. I was home with my baby fit and fine to take care of her. Thanks to Dr. Barun Chakraborty.
Bratati Goswami, Baranagar
* Dr. Barun chakroborty nam ami jakhon 11 e portam takhon sune chilam,amar 1 boudi k dekhte gie dekhi jedin ot hoieche sakal e sedin bikel ei uni fit takhon i ami thik kore niechilam ami jakhon pregnant hobo onar kacgei asbo. Pregnancy news janar por visit korlam onake r uni haste haste amar sisu k prithibir alo dekhalen. Pregnancy chola kalin uni amai sab dik theke help korechilen. Jakhon khusi takhon ph kortam r uni sabsomoy sahajer hath barie diechen. Maja to lagto takhon jakhon amar babyr age er babyr maeera amai dekhto r joltooo. Karon onara amar moto eto jaldi fit chilo na. Eto jaldi bari jete parini,siri die uthte parto na, ja khusi tai khete parto na,amar kono back pain er prob chilo naaaa.sizer noy amai dekhe sabai bolto amar normal delivey hoieche. Sudhu tai noi after delivery o uni amai weight loss korte, breast feed korate help koren, 4-5 maser modhei ami purono life style e fire asi. Modeling o suru korechi. Thank you sir thank you very much.
Chaitali , Kolkata
* 20th June,’13 I came to know that my mother has a tumor in uterus. I was very tensed at that moment and searching for a good gynecologist in Kolkata. After surveying on the internet, on 22nd June We met Dr Barun Chakraborty. From the first meet, he was very supportive and listened to everything and assures that there is nothing to be worry about. He gave us confidence that my mom will be alright and will be released on the same day of the operation and after the operation she can do all the stuffs she does normally. For us he was like God because actually I was very nervous and after the conversation with him I felt relieved.On 26th June My mother was admitted to Divine nursing Home and the next day my mom was operated.From the day we visit Dr. Barun Chakraborty whenever We needed any support or had any query, he was always there. My mom is now totally fine. I thank him from my bottom of my heart and will be grateful to him forever.
Samapti Dutta, Kolkata
* “I am from Agartala, Tripura. last month (Sep), I went to kolkata for the treatment of my mother. Through internet I came to know about Dr. barun Chakraborty. She undergone an operation Toatal Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic). Before starting the treatment I was worried to choose the right doctor. But after meeting Dr. Barun Chakraborty, I find, he is the right person to whom we came from a long distance. After the operation, my mom is fully fit now. Dr. Barun Chakraborty is not only genius in his profession but also a very good human being. Thanks a lot to Dr. B. Chakraborty.
Dipankar Sarkar, Agartala, Tripura
* Dr Barun Chakraborty is the best gynecologist. I had twin pregnanacy, due to him I did not have any problem during my pregnancy and could give birth to the apples of my eyes, my two daughters. Thanks a loooot for your guidance.
Mrs. Sanhita Paul , Keshtopur, Kolkata
* Dear Barun da, It was really a wonderful experience being treated by Dr. Barun Chakraborty during my pregnancy and undergoing c-section surgery by his team. I was carrying twins and just because of Dr. Chakraborty’s treatement I was so symptom free that I could continue my office till 36th week of my prgnancy. I gave birth to twin baby boys on 15th May’2013 and I was on my office duties till 12th May 2013. Unlike others he advised me to lead complete normal life during and after pregnancy. He was always very kind, approachable and accessible to me all the time. Thank you very much for everything Dr. Chakraborty. I am really grateful to you for your expertise and confidence. May god bless you and your family.
Regards, Aparajita Parashar, Kolkata
* Dear Doctor, We are overhelmed with the treatment we got from you with utmost experience and caring attitude. Hoping for every new born to have touch of love from a doctor like you. Best of wishes ! Thanks & Regards,
Kiranjit Kaur & Rachhpal Singh
Put your comments here :