- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endoscopic Procedures (Keyhole Surgery)
- Fastest Laparoscopic Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Fertility Promoting Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Operative Procedures
- Laparoscopic Reproductive Surgery
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic D&C (Uterine Curettage)
- Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Total Gynaecological Solutions
We are privileged to be blessed with our baby boy under your treatment & guidance.
Shreya Bharadwaj & Debashis Sengupta, Shyamnagar
Our experience with Dr Barun Chakraborty is excellent. We had a wonderful journey with the proper guidance from him for the 9 months and finally was blessed with the most precious gift of our life. Under his treatment and advice, my wife enjoyed her pregnancy period. We are really grateful to you for the smooth journey to became parent. God bless you and your family!!!
We are very much thankful to God to get a doctor like you. I had undergone a laparoscopic hysterectomy operation on 6th of August 2019 under you.The process of recovery was very fast under your treatment. Even at night and on Sundays you have attended patiently to our calls to solve our queries. Thank you so much.
I am Sonali Maiti , wife of Jhantu Kumar Maiti. Recently I had an operation of Tumor under Dr. Barun Chakraborty. He is a very nice doctor. He speaks nicely. Every time he picked up my phone and answered all my queries politely. His behaviour is also very gentle and touched to my heart. Conduct of all members of Divine Nursing Home is also very good. Honorable Dr. Barun Chakraborty is the best doctor in my life. I am very happy to meet with the doctor and took the operation under his advice, guidance and treatment.
Sonali Maiti ( Wife of Jhantu Kumar Maiti)
We are passed through a wonderful journey of 9 months with guidance of Dr Barun Chakrabarti.We got the most precious gift of our life through his systematic,modern & hastle free guidance.He is not helm over knowledge of his domain Moreover he is a nice human being. Even after baby birth also he guided so well that my wife recovered sooner than expected. We must say two things about him,at any point of time whenever we contact him he responds,his startorial sense is really commendable. A big thanks to Dr Barun Chakrabarti.We wish good luck for his future endeavours.
Mamita Pal & Siddhartha Pal
Mamita Pal & Siddhartha Pal
We came from Telco , Jamshedpur for my wife’s treatment ( Sudipa Mukherjee ). I found the doctor to be extremely confident of his abilities in advanced laproscopic techniques (TLH ) . He is very accessible , caring and friendly and didn’t allow the fear & mental trauma of the patient to creep in. The doctor also protects the patient from unwanted hospital expenses. The treatment and the surgery went very well and we are very satisfied. We shall definitely refer his name to our friends & relatives. We wish him all the success in his life and career.
He is very helpful and kind.He always received my call and very cooperative.Igot great treatment from him.I sincerely recommend him.Thank you doctor barun chakraborty.
I’m a 2nd generation patient of Dr. Barun Chakraborty. Previously my Mom was his patient. She underwent a hysterectomy done by him on 9th Oct 1999. He did it then with such expertise n skillful hands that made us flabaghasted. I too had ovarian fibroids. But with his treatment I underwent a complete hurdleless n clean process of pregnancy n delivering in his miraculous treatment. In fact, he was the one who never let me down n motivated me to be Mother of a child on 1st May 2015,in spite of all health complications n health problems. He is a magician in the guise of a doctor. The best part is never ever confuses or scares his patients. Instead he holds their hands n enlightens the right path, which means he is not just an excellent doctor but also a good human being. He never forced his medical decision but always comes up with exploring new techniques n gives the patient full liberty to decide. He is an extreme believer of new treatment techniques n is always updated with it. Shortly I underwent hysterectomy operation n the magician was present with all his magic. The biggest USP of the doctor is his words. He speaks wonderfully n doesn’t feel tired to answer the stupidest question of his patients. Neither is he a blunt blurred speaker but rather has an extreme good sense of wit n humour. All I can say Doctor that the vocabulary of words are really small to describe your magical treatment. Thank you for all ur help
Laboni De Bhaumik Bhattacharya
Thanks a lot for our priceless gift that you have delivered. It has been quite a painless and eased journey throughout pregnancy. It was an wonderful experience with you. Your ways and techniques worked like magic, indeed. Ever after delivery the mechanical methods of recovery was painless and hassle free. Thanks a lot for everything. All together it was a lovely experience.
Moumita Bhattacharjee, Kolkata
One of the best Docter from Kolkata, With whom one can discuss their gynecological problems and get the best solutions for that. He is the most confident docter when it comes to surgery and he performs that with proper care. He is one of a very friendly and very well behaved docter He is like God to me.
I never knew that I was carrying a huge right ovarian cyst of about 30cm,containing near about 10 liters of fluid in it until one day I met Dr Barun Chakraborty. Initially after knowing I was a bit tensed and worried when he said that it need to be surged and immediately removed, but the way sir handled the situation and removed my cyst via laproscopy, didn’t even make me realise that I overcame such a situation with such ease. Hats off to his service and his post operative treatment. He is a true saviour of his kind.
I was suffering from intense pelvic pain for more than three years but did not know what caused it. Then I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts and endometreosis in uterus. I came to know about Dr. Barun Chakraborti from my cousin who is also a paediatrician. Dr Barun Chakraborty is a specialist in gynaecology and advanced laproscopic surgery. My case was quite critical but Doctor Chakraborti had successfully operated me on 22nd May, 2019 and within a week I was perfectly alright since the operation was done by laparoscopy. I did not experience any severe pain. He is one of the finest doctors I have seen. I would highly recommend him.
I am very happy to share my most satisfying experience gone so far in my life. From last few months i am suffering from heavy urine infection and other gynecological deases. After that from my sister I came to know that about Dr. Barun Chakraborty and consulted him I did not have much good experiences with the treatment received from other doctors visited so far in Dhanbad & Purulia as I am staying in Purulia. But this time my view was completely different. From the very beginning , DR Chakraborty made me feel perfectly comfortable though I had to visit him. I was diagnosed with bulky uterus carrying a large fibroid as well as a small cyst in my right ovary. By then, I started relying on DR Chakraborty and believed that I am going to get the best suggestion by the DR. and that’s came true. He suggested me to undergo a total laparoscopic hysterectomy keeping my ovaries in place. I had lots of tension and anxiety while going through the pre-surgery procedures in the hospital, but I saw the good behavior of DR Chakraborty & his team, I felt totally relaxed and in perfect hands. After one and half month after surgery I am completely fit . Thank You DR Chakraborty for being by my side. I pray to God to bless him with a long active life so that many people can get benefited.. So as per my opinion Dr Barun Chakraborty is one of the best gynecologist in West Bengal and also in India.
Once again thanks to Dr.Barun Chakraborty & his team.
SHANKARI SARKAR , PURULIA, WEST BENGAL
On June 5th,2019 I underwent total laparoscopic hysterectomy under Dr. Barun Chakraborty. After mere 5 days I came back to my normal life.
When I first visit him seventeen years ago,during my first pregnancy along with a fibroid in my uterus I was very much tensed. But everything came out so easily as if he has a magic wand in his hand. For him only I could gave birth to one more child even after going through myomectomy.
Throughout this period I have developed an immense satisfaction from his treatment and respect for his friendliness and care. He treats his patients with exceptional professional expertise and mother’s care.
May God shower his blessings on him so that he gets the right valuation and proper recognition for his skill and care.
Thank you Doctor for helping me to sail smoothly.
Purbita Jana Purkayastha
Thank you Dr. Chakraborty for your guide and treatment. I am suffering from Bulky uterus and you have shown me the way towards right direction. I have operated for laparoscopic hysterectomy of my uterus on 10/06/19 and on 11/06/19 I was released from Nursing home. After two or three days I was completely fit and joined in my regular activities. I am so lucky that I found Dr. Chakraborty in right time. with regards,
Dr Barun Chakraborty treated me with utmost patience and care during my pregnancy. I had gestational diabetes and also had an emergency situation but his help,even at the middle of night (arranged for the ambulance himself) is unforgettable.Even after five years of my son’s birth, each time I need to visit a gynecologist I make it a point to visit him only (despite the fact that I don’t live in Kolkata). Thank you doctor for answering all my queries patiently every time and providing me the best treatment.
Dr barun chakraborty intervened like a God with his team when my case had gone critical. I went to him with my haemoglobin level down at 5.7. He gave me confidence and a new lease of life as he conducted laparoscopic hysterectomy on 18th March 2019. God can never be adequately thanked!I am also immensely grateful to his great team particularly to madam Yan for she was divine in her task as an anaesthetist!
One of the best doctor i have ever met till now… I had my laproscopic surgery on 13th of February 2019.. and today is 1st of march 2019, i am perfectly fit… No pain in my belly section.. no issue.. Thanku soo much sir for doing such a great work… If u guys are looking for any gynaecologist in kolkata.. he is the man… Once again thanku sir.. I can assure u, u can trust him blindly..
chaitali mukherjee kolkata
Dr Barun Chakraborty is one of the best doctor in West Bengal as well as lndia specialising in gynaecologyand advanced laproscopic surgery . His clinical depth is excellent.I met with the doctor for my uterus fibroid and large cyst in my uterus and ovaries. He gave me assurance to not be tensed . My case was very critical but in the hands of Doctor Chakraborty my operation was done very perfectly and within few days I was in a normal condition. Thank God , I met Dr Barun Chakraborty who appeared in my life like a blessing . He is not only a good doctor but also a good man with excellent behaviour . God bless Dr Chakraborty and his family.
Mita Mitra, Sodepur
Debjani Chakraborty, Kolkata
“Doctors are next to God”. This would have been an understatement till we met with Dr.Barun Chakraborty. A very sincere, meticulous and exceptional physician with gentleness as his primary forte. He treated with extreme care and dexterity during 6 months of pregnancy.
He came as a messiah to us during the emergency we witnessed at night of 19th Jan 2019. Situation became extremely critical as my wife had a membrane rupture at midnight and had to be admitted at hospital. Dr.Chakraborty was extremely prompt to garner his team at that hour of night and commence his surgical procedure and successfully deliver us our twin angels.
We shall remain extremely grateful throughout our lives for his effort.
Vivek & Payel Pal,New Garia,Kolkata
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and associated excessive bleeding since July last year. Was getting treatment without any relief.
It was in fact getting worse day by day. My husband stays out of Kolkata and I was apprehensive about visiting a gynaecolist on my own. I came to know about Dr Barun Chakraborty from a relative and decided to visit on my own.
He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable and as per his suggestion, I was operated upon by him a few days back.
Thanks to him. Didn't understand when my OT got over. Great job doctor. Thanks.
We would like to thank you for your immense support right through the journey of pregnancy till the welcoming of two beautiful angels in our life. You are an excellent human being and an active listener. First time, we came across a person who didn’t exaggerate and shown us the difference between fact and faith.
The very thought of hospitalization is scary and traumatizing. But you made it friendly and pleasing.You always kept motivating us through out our journey of pregnancy. Thanks for your effective analysis and diagnosis. Else, we would never have been able to continue living a life of bliss.
We would also like to pay our gratitude to your better half Dr. Bratati Bhattacharya, who has given us the positive hope of expanding our family horizon.
May God bless both of you with lot of happiness and success in your future endevours.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks and regards,
Annie and Maloy Das
Annie & Maloy
I am happy to share my most satisfying treatment gone so far in my life. I came to know about Dr. Barun Chakraborty from my sister-in-law and consulted him as I was facing bleeding problems for a long time. I did not have much good experiences with the treatment received from other doctors visited so far, but this time my view was completely different. From the very 1st day, DR Chakraborty made me feel perfectly comfortable though I had to visit him alone, my husband being out of station. I was diagnosed with bulky uterus carrying a large fibroid of size 56mmx52mmx50mm as well as a small cyst of size 20mmx17mmx13mm in my right ovary. By then, I started relying on DR Chakraborty and believed that I am going to get the best suggestion by the DR and that came true. He suggested me to undergo a total laparoscopic hysterectomy keeping my ovaries in place. I had lots of tension and anxiety while going through the pre-surgery procedures in the hospital, but as soon as I saw the lovely smiling face of DR Chakraborty, I felt totally relaxed and in perfect hands. Now after a month of my surgery, I must admit to say that I am completely relieved of my worries and perfectly fit for EVERYTHING. Thank You DR Chakraborty for being by my side.
PRITHA CHOWDHURY, KOLKATA
Pain is very abstract thing,the one suffering from it can only feel.I had been through immense pelvic pain since last 5 years and as we all women do had been neglecting it all these years.When it became unbearable I approached Dr.Barun Chakrobarty. I had known him since 2013 he had treated me then too ,so a feeling of trust and faith had already developed . This time too he operated me and from the very next day I am on my feet….not only am able to do daily routine work from next day I had even started my aerobics classes.No complications. He had made me so fit I consider Him to be “Demi GOD “.I trust him,confide in him because only a good ethical man can be a good doctor. He is one of them
PAMELA MUKHERJEE, KOLKATA
My grandmother, Alo Chakraborty, underwent a complicated operation few months ago, in the hands of Dr Barun Chakraborty. She has insisted me on writing this review since she is extremely thankful to him for the successful surgery. He is an extremely good doctor but besides that, he is a very well behaved and gentle person.He is very polite and careful while dealing with his patients and gives them moral support . Because of him, my mother could single handedly go through my grandmother’s operation without any kind of problems.
My grandmother is perfectly alright now and she wants to thank doctor for her good health. Such doctors are rare to find in this era. Thank u so much doctor. You are a wonderful being. My grandmother wants you to know that you will have her blessings , forever.
What an amazing experience! God, how nice you have created such a doctor,a good human being like my Dr Barun Chakraborty.
I was sufferring from subfertility for long 8 years,tried many renowned hands. One colleague of mine gave ma the no. of my,God Dr Barun. You will never feel that you come for a medical consultation. With his smiling attitude and smooth voice he tackled me,went through all previous documents,right from we what I had from CMC Vellore. Advised for a laparoscopic myomectomy(removal of fibroid),endometriosis intervention laparoscopically,hysteroscopy,chromopertubation(dye test,commonly called to see patency of the fallopian tubes).We were mesmerized with his attention. Went with the surgery.He suggested to go in for IVF. We did not think twice. With IVF I had twin. For the whole of the pregnancy period it was probabaly one of the best phase of my life.All the time he was available over phone. Finally c-section was performed. Had my long cherished family with a son and a daughter.
Cannot enumerate his positive sides,only thing I want to percolate is, a doctor should be like him,passionate,caring,affordable,……
God bless him with a long active life so that many people can get benifitted.
Banashree Gupta, Kolkata
I still remember the cloudy evening. We were sitting in the cardio OPD in Apollo Chennai for my father in law’s routine check up. We were depressed. Just a day before we had consulted the gynaecology opd for my excessive menstrual flow. They found on USG two big fibroids(tumour) in my uterus. But because of my concern of having two previous cesareans, I wanted to opt in for laparoscopic approach for the surgical removal of the tumours keeping the uterus intact. But they advised us to go for open surgery which made us morose. When we were sitting in the Cardio OPD, we started talking with one patient also from Kolkata and had come for a cardiological consultation and told us to consult Dr. Barun Chakraborti for the micro surgery.
After coming back in Kolkata, we consulted Dr. Chakraborti. With a calm and reassuring voice he told us that the procedure could be done with micro surgery. I underwent the Surgery, for which I got admitted in the morning, was operated on later in the day, was allowed to have complete normal diet in the afternoon and was allowed to walk normally from that very evening. I was discharged the next day and was requested to refrain from taking any rest. I went back to my school 3 days after. The confidence that echoed in the voice and behaviour of Dr. Chakraborti completely relieved me of my anxiety and I was really thankful to that lady who told me about my doctor.
Mrs Kakoli Gupta, Kakurgacachi, Kolkata
‘I came to know about Dr Barun Chakraborty from my elder sister. My wife went through C Section under him and we are blessed with a healthy baby boy. I must say he is one of the best Gynecologists in Kolkata. We are very much satisfied with the treatment received from him. From the first day we met him, he explained everything so easily that it became very easier for us to understand. You can trust him completely without any worries. He tries to make the patient feel comfortable with his light sense of humour.’
Sayani Nag Chowdhury
Hi:I am kamalika 34 yrs old and I a banker by profession
I am a very satisfied paitent of Dr.Barun chakraborty.He is very confident and professional.Due to his
treatement I was so confident that I could continue my office till the day before my c_section and manage to go to PURI BY CAR in my 28th week.
I felt that the C-Section was very comfortable and mater of few minutes due to his excellence . I could walk to wash room, in the same evening, i was operated after 5 hours. Morever, I was released from the hospital within 48 hrs. He was always there over phone.He is a God to me and I would definitely miss the conversation with him that not only boost up my confidence but help me to lead my normal life. Above all he is a very good human being and a nice person.Thank you sir for the most wonderful journey of our life.
ভগবান আপনাকে ও আপনার পরিবারের সদস্যদের ভালো রাখুক।
* We meet Dr. Chakraborty in year 2004 at North City, when my wife Ruby was struggling in that Clinic from acute bleeding problem in 23rd week of pregnancy under some other Dr. We were not satisfied with our present Dr, as we can make out that she was not able to understand the problem. It was a case of infertility, and having twin baby.
Some nurse of North city told us about Dr. Barun Chakraborty, and I meet him and explained the complete situation. He agreed to help us , even knowing that case will be difficult.
Next day He visited North City, and explained us that this is not a case of Urine infection as informed by earlier Dr, but a simple case of Cervicalincompeteance, where Uterus is not able to hold the weight of baby, and mouth gets open. He explained us now it is late, still he can try to save by doing operation ( stitching on Uterus mouth ). Operation was successful, however after 4 day’s pregnancy got disturbed because of thread cord break out. Though it was a tough time, but we were satisfied from his effort and treatment.
Almost after 8 months we again met Dr. Chakraborty, and this time Ruby got pregnant with in 5 weeks of treatment. Dr. Chakraborty called Dr. M Sen who has done the Ultrasonic test last time, to check for cervicalincompetence in 6th week, and Dr. Sen found the same during testing. So Dr. Chakraborty operated once again, and after that every thing was very normal till delivery. He decided to go for surgery for delivery along with his team Dr. B Chattacharia and Dr. P.Sen. It was very smooth, and my wife and son Hardik return to home very next day. Now my son is 7 years old, and we are very grateful to Dr. Chakrabort. Apart from a very good Dr., he is a very good human. Once again thanks and regards to Dr. Chakraborty.
Gautam & Ruby Choudhury
* I am from Agartala, Tripura. Last month, I went to kolkata for the treatment of my mother. Through internet I came to know about Dr. Barun Chakraborty. My mom undergone an operation Toatal Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic). Before starting the treatment I was worried to choose the right doctor. But after meeting Dr. Barun Chakraborty, I find, he is the right person to whom we came from a long distance. After the operation, my mom is fully fit now. Dr. Barun Chakraborty is not only genius in his profession but also a very good human being. Thanks a lot to Dr. B. Chakraborty.
Dipankar Sarkar, Agartala
* It has been a wonderful and a very satisfying experience to be a patient of Dr. Barun Chakraborty. He was very cooperative during my pregnancy. I was stationed at Asansol till the 9 th month of my pregnancy. But he was constantly in touch with over phone and emails. He responded to all my queries immediately over phone and emails. He was very supportive for a normal delivery. However, since I didn’t have labour pains, we had to go for a caesarean section. But I felt that the C-Section was much comfortable than normal delivery. I could walk upstairs and downstairs, the same evening, i was operated. Morever, I was released from the hospital within 48 hrs. I was home with my baby fit and fine to take care of her. Thanks to Dr. Barun Chakraborty.
Bratati Goswami, Baranagar
* Dr. Barun chakroborty nam ami jakhon 11 e portam takhon sune chilam,amar 1 boudi k dekhte gie dekhi jedin ot hoieche sakal e sedin bikel ei uni fit takhon i ami thik kore niechilam ami jakhon pregnant hobo onar kacgei asbo. Pregnancy news janar por visit korlam onake r uni haste haste amar sisu k prithibir alo dekhalen. Pregnancy chola kalin uni amai sab dik theke help korechilen. Jakhon khusi takhon ph kortam r uni sabsomoy sahajer hath barie diechen. Maja to lagto takhon jakhon amar babyr age er babyr maeera amai dekhto r joltooo. Karon onara amar moto eto jaldi fit chilo na. Eto jaldi bari jete parini,siri die uthte parto na, ja khusi tai khete parto na,amar kono back pain er prob chilo naaaa.sizer noy amai dekhe sabai bolto amar normal delivey hoieche. Sudhu tai noi after delivery o uni amai weight loss korte, breast feed korate help koren, 4-5 maser modhei ami purono life style e fire asi. Modeling o suru korechi. Thank you sir thank you very much.
Chaitali , Kolkata
* 20th June,’13 I came to know that my mother has a tumor in uterus. I was very tensed at that moment and searching for a good gynecologist in Kolkata. After surveying on the internet, on 22nd June We met Dr Barun Chakraborty. From the first meet, he was very supportive and listened to everything and assures that there is nothing to be worry about. He gave us confidence that my mom will be alright and will be released on the same day of the operation and after the operation she can do all the stuffs she does normally. For us he was like God because actually I was very nervous and after the conversation with him I felt relieved.On 26th June My mother was admitted to Divine nursing Home and the next day my mom was operated.From the day we visit Dr. Barun Chakraborty whenever We needed any support or had any query, he was always there. My mom is now totally fine. I thank him from my bottom of my heart and will be grateful to him forever.
Samapti Dutta, Kolkata
* “I am from Agartala, Tripura. last month (Sep), I went to kolkata for the treatment of my mother. Through internet I came to know about Dr. barun Chakraborty. She undergone an operation Toatal Hysterectomy (Laparoscopic). Before starting the treatment I was worried to choose the right doctor. But after meeting Dr. Barun Chakraborty, I find, he is the right person to whom we came from a long distance. After the operation, my mom is fully fit now. Dr. Barun Chakraborty is not only genius in his profession but also a very good human being. Thanks a lot to Dr. B. Chakraborty.
Dipankar Sarkar, Agartala, Tripura
* Dr Barun Chakraborty is the best gynecologist. I had twin pregnanacy, due to him I did not have any problem during my pregnancy and could give birth to the apples of my eyes, my two daughters. Thanks a loooot for your guidance.
Mrs. Sanhita Paul , Keshtopur, Kolkata
* Dear Barun da, It was really a wonderful experience being treated by Dr. Barun Chakraborty during my pregnancy and undergoing c-section surgery by his team. I was carrying twins and just because of Dr. Chakraborty’s treatement I was so symptom free that I could continue my office till 36th week of my prgnancy. I gave birth to twin baby boys on 15th May’2013 and I was on my office duties till 12th May 2013. Unlike others he advised me to lead complete normal life during and after pregnancy. He was always very kind, approachable and accessible to me all the time. Thank you very much for everything Dr. Chakraborty. I am really grateful to you for your expertise and confidence. May god bless you and your family.
Regards, Aparajita Parashar, Kolkata
* Dear Doctor, We are overhelmed with the treatment we got from you with utmost experience and caring attitude. Hoping for every new born to have touch of love from a doctor like you. Best of wishes ! Thanks & Regards,
Kiranjit Kaur & Rachhpal Singh
Put your comments here :